GOALS AHEAD AND OBLIGATIONS:
As, many of our community youth, to become successful entrepreneurs and professionals migrate to other countries for their betterment, the senior citizens back home, need a helping hand to give the warmth of protection, good health and peace of mind in their advanced years of life.
Old age is a blessing from gods: a Joyous time for rest, recreation and reflection. But in the world of thoughtless hurry and commercialism, the revered old aged do not receive that much of love and affection they deserve. Now-a-days, as a result of better Medicare people live longer, but not always happier. To bring cheer and sunshine, into the lives of the aged, the RBVRR society has taken up, a home for the senior citizens named as AALAMBANA (Helping hand) to provide, the aged people, with the basic needs of a peaceful shelter, wholesome food and an environment for physical, mental and spiritual well being in a rural backdrop, free from the frenzy of urban congestion and pollution and yet equipped with amenities of modern living. This organisation is imbued with a spirit of dedicated service and works on a no-profit basis, keeping in view of our society in particular and others in general. So we have procured, 4 acres 21 guntas of land near the school in a serene atmosphere, with a greenery all round, embraced by prevailing silence.
a) Solar water Heater - 500lit capacity
In 1 acre5 guntas land Horticulture is cultivated with drip irrigation facility.
1) Persons who have completed 60 years of age and above only are eligible for admission.
Amount is charged in 4 categories.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1) Persons who have completed 60 years age and above only are eligible for admission.2) Two references from respectable persons have to be enclosed to the Admission form.
3) A Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a panel of Doctors approved by the Management has to be enclosed.
4) Persons with chronic illness and/or with contagious diseases are not admitted.
5) Rooms will be provided with one Cot for Single Room and two Cots for Double Room with beds and pillows, in addition to two chairs and a table.
6) Pillow covers and Bed sheets will not be provided and inmates themselves have to do so. Window curtains will, however, be provided.
7) Deposit of (Rs.5000/-) towards Mess charges and Rs. 1000/- towards emergency medical expenses should be made at the time of admission.
8) The inmates will be provided with:
|MORNING (6:00-7:00 AM)||BREAK FAST (8:00-9:00 AM)||LUNCH (12:30-1:30 PM)||SNACKS ( 4.00 - 4.30 PM)||DINNER (7:30-8:30PM)|
|Monday||Tea, Coffee, Milk|
9) Breakfast, meals will be generally served only in the Dining Hall.
10) All expenditure incurred towards meals, tiffin, salaries of the servants, power and water consumption, telephone bills, gardening etc., will be shared by the inmates. In the event of any extra fittings or fixtures are used by inmates with the permission of the management, additional charges will be borne by the respective inmates.
11) One or two guests visiting the inmates occasionally will be permitted to stay ordinarily for not more than two days. Under special circumstances permission of the management has to be obtained for extension of such stay. Appropriate guest charges will be collected separately towards their board and lodging.
12) Absence of inmates for more than fifteen days, without information to the management will entail loss of accommodation and removal from the roll of inmates.
13) Inmates are to cooperate in ensuring cleanliness of their rooms, and premises of the Old Age Home so as to maintain hygienic and congenial conditions in the rooms and entire premises.
14) Services of Staff members of the Ashram will not be available for the personal errands of inmates.
15) The inmates are requested not to deal harshly with servants for any omissions and commissions on their part but to bring such matters to the notice of the management for taking suitable re-medical action.
16) Newspapers, periodical Journals and books will not be generally allowed to be carried out-side the library.
17) The management solicits the co-operation and help of all. The inmates, in various matters of upkeep and maintenance of the old age home, so as to make their stay comfortable by providing peaceful, congenial and homely atmosphere. Where there are indications of likely discord in relations between some inmates, the management requests them to bring such matters to their notice so that the differences could be amicably sorted-out in the interest of amity, peace and tranquility.
18) Right of Admission is reserved. Admission is governed by rules and regulations of the Sevashram and will be cancelled for violation there of without prior notice.
1) Plan to set up – Separate sick ward with nursing facility.
2) Walking Track
3) Guest rooms for those visiting the boarders occasionally for 1-2 days short stay.
LIST OF boarders:
|SRI K. RADHA KRISHNA RAO, MINARPALLY||SMT. NOMULA GANGAVVA, PIPRI|
|SRI N. PRATAP REDDY, PIPRI||SMT. P. ANASUYA DEVI, VELLULLA|
|SIR M. KOTESHWAR, YELLAMMAGUTTA||SMT. E. VIMALA DEVI, VENCHIRYAL|
|SRI D. LIMBADRI, ARMOOR||SMT. RAJESHWARI DEVI, MINARPALLY|
|SRI K. NAGESHWAR RAO, BHAVANIPET, BODHAN||SMT. G. LAXMI NARSAVVA, PADKAL|
|SRI KANDESH NARSIMLOO, VELMAL||SMT. PERDOTA PUSHPAVATHI, BODHAN|
|SRI LOKA VENKAT REDDY, KHANAPUR||SMT. M. ANASUYA, METLA CHITTAPUR|
|SRI P. KRISHNA RAO, ARP CAMP, BODHAN||SMT. ANNAM PALLI SUVARNA, NAMDEVADA|
|ALOORI RATHAIAH||SMT. P. LAXMI, PERUMALL|
|SRI VENAGANTI SHIVA NAGENDHER||SMT. E. SAROJINI VIDYA SAGAR|
|SRI NALLA NARAYAN REDDY||SMT. EMAVINOLU LAXMI, BODHAN|
|-||SMT. P. LAXMI, HYDERABAD|
|-||SMT. P. VIJAYA|
|-||SMT. ANASUYA DEVI, VENCHIRYAL|
|-||SMT. JYOTHI, PORUMALL|
|-||SMT. ARUMALL RAJESHWARI|
|-||SMT. G. LAXMI BAI, JALALPUR|
|-||SMT. ELETI LAXMAVVA, NAMDEWADA|
|-||SMT. N. GANGAVVA, KAHANAPUR|
|-||SMT P. ANASUYA, NAMDEWADA|
|-||SMT K. KAMALA DEVI, NAMDEWADA|
|-||SMT. ANNPOLLLU LAXMI|
|-||SMT. SWAROOPA, NIRMAL|
|-||SMT. MUSKU GANGAMMA|
|-||SMT. RAJESWHARI, ARP CAMP, BODHAN|